Worked on this little block last week. It is 6 1/2 inches and a new challenge to make everything fit with in the seam lines. I find that the really hard thing for me is actually putting the block together where all the fabric pieces come all the way to the edge of the seam line. This one is a little short in a couple of places. I spent lots of time Friday night practicing by putting together 5 (I think) blocks for the peacock crazy quilt. One of the blocks I will use in the beading rr I just joined. Will post pics of those later.
On this little block I tried out all kinds of flowers using different ribbons. I like the way they turned out. My first spider web and spider.
This little block are the fabrics I picked out to do a jewel tone block for donation to a cancer fund raising quilt. Have started working on it today.